- In the PRE-MENSTRUAL CYCLE period, draining products help drain excess fluids:
- Krio Gel – intensive draining, slimming treatment based on centella, horse chestnut and mint, Apply once a day, preferably in the morning;
- Tone Up – Draining and firming cream with grape seed oil, collagen and gotu kola, apply once a day, preferably in the evening.
- In the POST MENSTRUAL CYCLE period, lipolytic products help burn fat:
- Slim Up – Shock effect thermogenic anti-cellulite cream with grape seed oil, escin, phosphatidylcholine and caffeine (does not cause redness and does not heat up), apply twice a day;
- Always to reactivate the cellular activity of the skin, purifying and softening the skin, so as to make it ready to receive the next treatment:
- Body Scrub with grape seed oil, apricot seed granules and argan oil, apply twice a week during the anti-cellulite treatment period
Cellulite is one of the most feared enemies of women.
In addition to being a genetic-constitutional factor in women, who have 35 billion fat cells (compared to 28 billion in men), cellulite is also linked to hormonal factors such as:
- estrogens, which favor the subcutaneous deposit of fat and are responsible for a relaxation of the elastic and muscle fibers with consequent loss of tone and slowing of the circulation of liquids;
- progesterone, a hormone produced by the ovaries in the second part of the menstrual cycle, which induces a reabsorption of sodium and water by the kidneys and causes an accumulation of fluids, which favors the oedematous state characteristic of cellulite and the sense of swelling often complained of by women in the premenstrual phase.
Ancora non ci sono recensioni.