Prolonged effect formula
Imagine cosmetics that continue to hydrate, firm and tone your skin even while you sleep. Thanks to their ingredients, Francesca G Filler Creamand Serum act over time.
- “Ceramid Complex” – Skin restructuring agents, ideal for fighting aging and improving the appearance of the skin. The ceramides present in our skin have a structural function, that is, they act as glue, as anchoring structures. They are the “cement” of our skin and protect it as a “barrier” from external attacks (atmospheric agents, cold, heat, smog). The result? A young and healthy looking skin.
- Latest generation peptides – Among their various functions, peptides have that of being a messenger substance. In the Francesca G Filler cream, peptides with active properties with a deep volumizing and “muscle relaxant” effect on the skin stand out for their effectiveness, and for this reason defined as “Botox-like” and peptides that involve a significant three-dimensional reduction of wrinkles and a smoothing of the skin relief. In the Francesca G Filler serum there is also a type of latest generation cosmetic peptide, which reduces the aesthetic visibility of expression lines, acting on the contraction of mimic muscles (hence called “Botox-like”):
- 3 Types of Hyaluronic Acid
- Hyaluronic Acid – High molecular weight: creates an invisible film on the epidermis capable of “blocking the way” to outgoing water and limiting its leakage. (tensor effect).
- Hyaluronic Acid – Medium molecular weight:overcomes the skin barrier and guarantees the skin a level of hydration that preserves its beauty and firmness intact.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Low molecular weight:it has the unique peculiarity of being able to push itself deep into the skin, to the point of favoring the production of collagen, the protein responsible for the density and firmness of the skin.
Ancora non ci sono recensioni.